Choosing Recreational or Competition
As try-outs for many studios are just around the corner, students and parents are making the choice about whether to jump into the competition world! Here's what you need to know about joining a competition team at Dance-Twirl Minnesota.
* Competitions are great but reaching excellence is a process. We know that students are going to improve throughout the year and we hope that each competition or performance brings improvement. We love winning as much as the next team but perspective is important.
* We plan ahead and rarely deviate from our schedule. We know you're busy so we'll get a schedule to you at the beginning of the year so that you know what to plan for in the upcoming season.
* We keep cost as a consideration for costumes, supplies, props and everything else in between. We work really hard to make sure that you are getting the best prices in combination with good quality in your supplies and events. You'll find that our competitions are far less expense than traditional studios without sacrificing quality and fun!
* We believe that a couple of hours of practice per week is sufficient. Kids need to be kids and have fun, be with their friends and experience other sports. Your child will not be in class for 10 hours a week. Will our routines look like they belong on Broadway? Probably not but will your kid have fun in class while still learning important values and life lessons? Definitely.
* We believe that the life lessons learned in class are more important that technical skill in the sport. We're going to help you teach your kids about work ethic, how to be a good teammate, how to set goals and stay focused even with distractions or obstacles and so much more...
These are just a few things that we do to keep our competition teams fun and family friendly! Reach out to email@example.com for more information.